Thursday 9 November 2017

Some very exciting news....

Hello crafters hope your all well? sorry not been blogging for a while the summer run away with me and just didn't find any spare time to blog.
Back today and hope to get back into sharing projects links to my You tube video's and sneak peeks of my magazine work.
With this in mind have some exciting news for you all...
Tomorrow (10/11/2017) at 10am 
on facebook craft stash will be going live.
And to make it even more exciting they will be 
sharing some of my projects with you all and a sneak peek of a new video I have just done for them.
Hope you all try to catch the show out and hope you like what you see and would love to read any of your comments or views on what you see

https://www.facebook.com/craftstash.co.uk/

Also in other news I will be started to add links to my posts to help you find the products I use in my video's. 
I had a few comments that would be helpful if I did this...
So when I post a sneak peek of one of my craft stash videos I will 
give you a link to the video it's self and a link to where you can buy the main products I used.
Hope this is something that will be helpful to you all and would love to know what you think.
~x~

1 comment:

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the gorgeous colours, cute image and fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/