Tuesday 10 January 2017

Happy New year everyone....
Few challenges cards and some exciting news....

Hi everyone hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a very happy new year.
Hope Santa was good to you all and brought 
you lots of new goodies to play with.
As I told you before Christmas I have some exciting news, today can share with you all
My very first magazine cover card is out today.I have made a little video to show you all and it's on my facebook page now and here is picture of the front cover
 hope your pick up your copy today. 
https://www.facebook.com/lisa.ann.3150 



I also have just treated myself to the new Dovecraft Couture du jour collection. 
It's a stunning collection if you haven't seen it nice soft toned papers, 
toppers of dresses, shoes, birds. Their is even dies and stamps to go with the range
This is a card I made today using some of the collection....


For my card I have made one of the new card shape design twist and pop,
I mixed the papers with some a nice decoupage glitter topper, and used the die mannequin and word die for the front cover.
I would love to enter this into following challenges:
The Ribbon girl challenge: Anything goes closes 14th Jan-x   
Paper Creator's Crafts challenge- Anything goes-closes 31st Jan-x 
Deep Ocean challenge- Anything new (used my new Dovecraft products)- closes 23rd January-x 

Another card I made today was trying to use up some of the pieces of paper I have left. i'm sure alot of you know what it's like and have a box sitting on your desk right now full of pieces of papers. I mixed my papers with one of my favorite Penny black stamps.

Would love ton Enter this into following challenges:
Penny Black and more challenge- Anything goes closes 31st Jan -x
Penny Black Saturday challenge- Anything goes-closes 3rd Feb 

3 comments:

Deloris said...

Really beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Paper Creator!

Nicole Haupka said...

I was waiting for this post to say: Congrats on being "Cover Girl"!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x