Friday 17 April 2015

Few samples to share with you all.
Morning everyone today thought I would share with you all some recent samples I made for a Crafter's Companion show. The design team were sent some lovely Sheena stamps to use and these are the designs I came up with. Hope you like them would love to read your comment so please feel free to leave any thoughts or comments.

                                                 
                                             
                                                           

I would love to enter my Iris card into the following challenges:
The Ribbon girl blog-April challenge- ribbon or lace-closes 18th April-x


I would love to enter my Dahlia card into the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations challenge- pretty in pink-closes end of April.-x
Creative Fingers challenge- Anything goes- Closes 17th April-x
Card Mania challenge-flowers-closes 29th April-x

3 comments:

Lynne K said...

A beautiful set of floral cards! They are all so pretty I couldn't possibly choose a favourite! Thanks for joining in our "Pink" challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

brenda said...

A super collection of cards, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

CraftingMum said...

Lovely cards, all beautiful. Louise x