Sunday 5 October 2014

Quick cards made easy 'We test' feature
Hi everyone hope your well? I have been waiting to tell you my news for a while now and finally
 I can share it with you all. Quick Cards made easy magazine have a new feature they are trying out called 'We test' and I was asked but Cath the editor to join the team of five crafters to test a new product.
I was sent a wonderful We are memory keepers gift bag board and some Krasier craft goodies to try out and do a review of what I thought about it and to make a few samples with it.
I recevied my copy of Quick card made easy issue 132 yesterday, the feature is printed inside along with a wonderful picture of the gift boxes and bag I made along with my review of what I thought of the product.
As you can see we each were sent a different product to road test. It was great fun trying something new out and  using the wonderful Krasier craft papers,stickers and collectables. Like to say a big Thank you to Cath and hope you all enjoy reading the feature. Loved to know your thoughts?
 Close up on my gift boxes and bag.

2 comments:

NGCARDS said...

It certainly looks like fun hun! Your creations look great too :) xxx

rozzyb said...

Well done Lisa on being given such a fantastic opportunity. I ave just got a box maker which is similar, we will have to compare notes lol
Its aways great to hear a real crafter's opinion on products like this and how they fit into their every day crafting.
I'm so happy for you to have got such a great role.... I look forward to hearing about more products.
Hugs roz xxx