Saturday 27 September 2014

One stop craft shop review number four
 
Hi everyone hope you all well? Today it's time for my fourth review for
Today I thought I would share with you all my thoughts on one of the favouite products I was sent which has to be the Basic Grey 'Hey You' 4" x 6" snippets booklet.
I have found this booklet so handy to have to make my projects up with think I have used something from it on every review I have done so far. So you ask what's so good about it....
Well to start with the price at just £3.15p this is such a great value book and one of thoses staple products to have in your craft stash.. It has 24 printed 65gsm cardstock sheets which each has toppers/messages/quotes and quirky little messages.
There are 2 sheets of twelve designs and I have found these prefect to add the finishing touches to my designs. Another great thing is that all the colour tones to the toppers/message all have been made to work with the rest of the Basic Grey 'Hey you' and 'Hey boy' range and I can see them working for all occasion projects not just mens.
For my card design I have taken one of the topper and used it to make the main focus of my design showing that they work great for when you need a card in a hurry.
I used the 'Hey boy' papers to work with the topper along with some of the Papermania plain cardstock, a Mathra punch around the page set, x-cut dies and a cuttlebug embossing folder.
This just show some times simply designs can be so effective.
Products I have used are
 
Many thanks for stopping by and hope you like my card design and review.
 
 
 


No comments: