Wednesday 19 June 2013

Creative Inspiration challenge 219:
This week's challenge theme is New Baby / A Card For A Child!
Create something to celebrate a new baby or a card that would be suitable for a child to receive.
This week's theme is chosen by Me!, so hope you all enjoy taking part.

This week's prize is the chance to be our GUEST DESIGNER FOR JULY!

 
Here is my card design I went for a card for a child. I made a 3d box card using a template and some lovely D.C.V.W papers, and plain green card stock. For my image I went for a Penny black stamp called Fly away which I coloured with my trustie promarkers and spectrum noir pens.
I stayed with a green, orange and brown toned card to match in with my papers.
Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by and look forward to seeing what you come up with.
 
 


Hope you enjoy the challenge this week and look forward to seeing what you made.

I would like to enter this into following challenge:
Penny black and more challange-cas-closes 3rd July
I love promarkers challenge anything goes-closes 25th June-x
Joanna sheen challenge-male card-closes 28th June


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant design and image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

brenda said...

What a nice idea Dawn and a favourite Penny Black image.

Thanks so much to joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

WeirdCat said...

Very cute, lovely design, thank you for joining I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

a very creative project and i love how the plaid paper coordinates with him. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda