Tuesday 19 June 2012

 THREE NEW CHALLENGE CARDS.
 HI EVERYONE SORRY NOT BEEN ABOUT TOO MUCH JUST BEEN BUSY AND HAD FEW CARD ORDERS TO MAKE UP, ALSO BEEN BUSY MAKING A FOLSKY SHOP UP WOULD LOVE YOU TO POP ON BY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. ANYWAY THIS IS A CARD I MADE FOR MY COUSIN  WHO HAS GONE TRAVELING ONLY LAST MONTH AND I WOULD LOVE TO ENTER THIS INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE......
ANYTHING GOES 69- AROUND THE WORLD (TRAVEL) CLOSES 25TH-x
THE PRETTY LITTLE RIBBON JUNE CHALLENGE 11-LOTS OF LAYERS-x

THIS CARD I HAVE MADE WITH MY NEW FAVOURITE STAMP IT'S BY PENNY BLACK THE PAPERS ARE FROM ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PAPER COMPANY'S TOO K&CO WOULD LOVE TO ENTER THIS INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
PENNY BLACK AND MORE JUNE CHALLENGE CLOSES END OF MONTH-x
MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP CHALLENGE 62 'ALL ABOUT THE BOYS' CLOSES TUE 26TH.-x

I HAVE ALSO PUT TOGETHER THIS DESIGN WHICH I HAVE MADE USING A BARGAIN STAMP I WON FROM EBAY THE PAPERS ARE DOVECRAFT MIXED WITH PLAIN CARD STOCK. WOULD LOVE TO ENTER THIS INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
SIRSTAMPALOT BINGO JUNE CHALLENGE- LILAC/PURPLE,POLKA DOTS, BLING CLOSES END OF MONTH.-x
ABC DT JUNE CHALLENGE-PHOTO COLOUR PALETTE CLOSES 23RD-x

13 comments:

brenda said...

Two super cards Lisa, the fuchsia jumps out at me and the flowers are coloured beautifully.

Thanks so much for joining in our Bingo theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

brenda said...

Hi again Lisa

I just realised you linked up to Penny Black and More and I totally missed it when I visited earlier.

So thanks for joining in using this adorable PB stamp. I have the very old wood mounted version and really love it.

B x

pinky said...

Three beautiful cards Lisa! Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow fab card, love the design and colours, thanks for sharing with us at the pretty little ribbon shop, hugs Liz xx

brenda said...

Hello again Lisa, thanks so much for your visit.

You ask what others I have, now where do I start, been collecting PB's(and others) for years and totally lost count, but hundreds by now.

I do buy the slapstick's, but still prefer the good old wood mounted ones. But I can see the day coming where they are made less and less, if for no other reason that the economics if it all.

Have a good evening.

B x

Julie Foote said...

pretty card, thanks for joining the ABC DT Challenge.

PinksyDoodles said...

Great cards Lisa. Thank you for the fabulous entries into the Sir Stampalot and the Penny Black and More challenges.
Clare x

Inkypinkycraft said...

A great travel themed card! Thanks for playing at anything goes trace x dt

Bubbles said...

Hi Lisa, really lovely cards hun! Congrats on your 'win' with the Jubilee comp in Quick Cards Made Easy! I made it in this issue to! My card is the one for a celebrity on the letters page :0)
Joanne x

Joey said...

Three fantastico cards, love the softness of your colourwork. Thanks for joining us at MMCS, Joey x

Annette said...

They are all gorgoeus card!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs Annette

susiestacey said...

Beautiful cards, thank you for sharing your favourite things over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

Trudie said...

Gorgeous card for a young boy. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week. Trudiexx