Sunday 26 April 2009

CREATIVITY MAGAZINE ISSUE 15..... AND TWO CHALLENGE CARDS
This is the card I have made for the new challenge over on Clare's challenge blog. The challenge this week is colour "Turquoise and yellow". For my card I have used papers from the big stack and the flower stamp set that matches. I stamped the Paisley design onto white card and added Turquoise and yellow pen to it. After I had done this I thought I could have just cut the patten from the paper.(Oh well silly me). I then used two different Turquoise papers and stamped around the edge of one of the pieces using the little circle stamps. To finish I used one of the message from the paper sheet.

Wow how lucky am I my Thank you card has been printed in the new issue of Creativity. I can't believe it, I was really pleased with this card when I made it but didn't think they would print it. It's on page 57 if you would like a better look. Just love those Forever Friends bear products!!!

JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE TWO.


This is my card I have made for the new challenge over on the "Just Magnolia" blog. The theme this week is "pink and green" so I have used my "Love "Tilda and Penny Black dog image. The flowers were made using the flower set of stamps from Clare Curd. I used my new nesties and the little message came free with issue 15 of Creativity. To finish I used some Papermania trims.

12 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Great card love that image and the papers are fabulous, as is your colouring, hope you have a perfect Sunday
Hugs Jacqui x

scrappyjacky said...

What a gorgeous card...the colours work so well togather.
Got my new issue of Creativity today and those Papermania stamps are going to be really useful.

Anonymous said...

stunning card, well done on your FF card being published too !
Kate x

Bubbles said...

Fab cards Lisa, I so love the pretty Magnolia one. Well done on getting your card and letter printed in the magazine the card looks great!
Do you buy your mag online? I'm sure I used to get mine from Cutting Edge Crafts but they don't seem to have it listed anymore?
Joanne x

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous turquoise and yellow card and love how you used the stamps to make your papers...congrats on the pub too.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Stampin Chic
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Beryl said...

Two really beautiful cards. The turquoise one is stunning. Congrats on winning with the magazine. I haven't heard of that mag before.
Beryl xx

Joey said...

Hi, these are two gorgeous cards, love the layout of the magnolia card absolutely gorgeous. Joey.x

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

hi,

your card is so lovely!

hugs
alexandra

Julie said...

Another fab card.
Julie x

Sally said...

Great card Lisa, just love the image.

Chrissie said...

Hi Lisa, you've been busy!
Love your latest cards and fab colouring too.

Rach said...

fantastic card, love the papers.thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx