Thursday 26 February 2009

YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT........

Back in issue 12 of Creativity magazine there was a competition to make a card. You could make it for any theme you liked as long as the products used could be found on the docrafts website or in the Creativity magazine. It was prefect timing as I had just brought the new Forever friends paper pad, stamps and some of the sparkling trims, so I designed my card and sent it in just before Christmas and thought nothing more of it. Until my new issue of Creativity turned up the other day.....

On Page 110 is only my card and it's has won first place wow wow wow!!! To say I was jumping for joy is a understatement, I really can't believe it. I was please with how my card turned out but didn't think I stood a chance of winning as it was such a big competition. Below is the page from the magazine and a closer look at my card. Trouble is now I have got to think where am I going to put it all!!!!

13 comments:

Emma said...

Woo hoo thats fantastic...well done. Did get my copy of the mag yesterday but didn't realise it was you who had won.
Huge congrats.
Emma x

scrappyjacky said...

Wow...congratulations....a lovely card.

clare said...

congrats hun..lovely card.
wounder what goodies you'll get to play with??
not got my mag yet..but will look out for you.
hope your well hugs clarex

Sally said...

Congratulations Lisa, that is a lovley card, it deserves to win. Have fun with the prize when it arrives.

Sallyxx

Bubbles said...

Well done you Lisa, your card is fab, what a brilliant surprise for you!
JOanne x

Clare said...

Congratulations Lisa! Yess, i did get your message, sorry about not responding sooner. Enjoy your goodies! Love, Clare x

Crafting Diva said...

Thank you so much everyone for your congratulations I can't wait to see what goodies turn up. Hope the box will fit though my door!!!!

pinky said...

Brilliant news for you, that card is well worthy of winning.
Pinky

Spyder said...

Well done you! It's a lovely card!

Becky said...

You so deserved to win Lisa, your card is adorable!! Make sure you put a photo on your blog of all your winnings!!
Love Becky xx

cats whiskers said...

Congrats no wonder you won dear that card s jut stunning
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Excellent!

xxxxxx

Shelly said...

A while since I've visited so hope you're ok. Congratulations!!! I've just bought the mag when in the UK last week and saw "your card" and thought what a lovely card it was, the arrows are a fab idea! I didn't realise it was "your card", well done you! Enjoy your prize x