Friday 20 February 2009

A Big Thank you and a challenge card......

POLLY CRAFT CHALLENGE 9

Here is my card I made last night for the new challenge on the Polly craft blog, the challenge is called 'Think Pink' so I have used one of the cute downloaded bear images. The Paper is Cosmo Cricket and the other pieces are just from my stash of things. Message read 'Love Always'.

And Finally I just wanted to say a big thank you to the lovely Clare Curd for the wonderful goodies she sent to me for putting her sign on my blog. I will have great fun playing with theses has all my favourite's stamps,chipboard, brads and buttons.

7 comments:

Clare said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for the lovely card I received from you this morning. It now has pride of place on my desk, and I just love the Tilda magnet you have made too. Now I have to find a metallic surface which is alwys in my line of sight in my room!

Thanks again, I'm really touched. Love, Clare x

scrappyjacky said...

Love the bear card.

Unknown said...

Two lovely cards - gorgeous pink and lovely yellow daffies and chickies! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Nicky said...

Lovely cards love the bear and your spring card is so cheery

Becky said...

Oh wow Lisa, gorgeous cards and gorgeous candy too!! Bet you'll have lots of fun playing with your new stash!! (I have those stamps, they come in very handy when you just need that little something to finish a card!)
Love Becky xx

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous cards and goodies Lisa.
Love Bex and your pinkness!!
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Bubbles said...

Fab cards Lisa, love the Pollycraft one, great layout! Well done you on winning more prizes you are one lucky lady!!
Joanne x

P.S. no haven't had time to play with my prize yet, is still all bundled up in the box!!